Sperm donation is a method that men who have stopped sperm production can apply to have children. If there is no chance of obtaining healthy sperm in any way or the sperm obtained are not of sufficient quality for pregnancy, sperm donation treatment is applied to obtain pregnancy.
Who do we recommend the Sperm Donation Treatment?
- If you have had a febrile disease in the past and this has caused damage to your testicles, sperm production may not be present due to this condition. If no sperm cells are observed in the spermiogram test, you can still have a child with the Sperm Donation method.
- In the case of the sperm number and quality not being at the desired level or there are no sperm cells, you can have the chance to have a child with the certified sperm cells we will provide from the sperm bank.
- If you have hypersensitivity due to Rh factor incompatibility in your previous pregnancies, you can have a healthy pregnancy by using sperm cells from the appropriate Rh factor in order to prevent the risk of miscarriage.
- Women who want to get pregnant without getting married have the chance to have children with the sperm cells they will get from the sperm bank.
Cyprus Sperm donor selection:
All the sperm we use are brought from the world's leading and largest sperm banks, certified and with the approval of our Ministry of Health.
Tests Required Before the Cyprus Sperm Donation and IVF Treatment:
Since the sperm cells to be used in the sperm donation treatment will come from the donor, there is no need to apply additional infertility tests to the male patient. In any case, if IVF treatment with sperm donation has been decided, this decision was probably made after all the necessary tests and examinations were done. Tests to be applied to the recipient mother:
- Systemic and local physical examination: Basic anatomical disorders of the vagina, cervix and uterus should be evaluated with basal gynecological examination and gynecological ultrasonography, and structural disorders of the ovaries should be checked. With the ultrasound examination, the number of antral follicles in the ovaries should also be checked and compared with the hormone values.
- Hormone profile tests: AMH, FSH, LH, E2, Prolactin, TSH, and Progesterone hormone values are measured on the 2nd or 3rd day of menstruation. These hormone values show both ovarian reserve and provide information about possible disorders in the endocrine system.
- If the patient has previously had pregnancy losses and/or unsuccessful IVF treatment, it will be an important requirement to have a uterine film. In addition, certain immunological and genetic tests will be examined. Since the tests and examinations to be recommended to each person will be different, preparing a personalized test list is always the best method.
- A treatment scheme is drawn based on the age of the recipient mother, hormone tests and ultrasonography results. Se